The Capital Region Caregiver Coalition
Community Education Committee
We are excited to offer the community a variety of
FREE educational presentations.
The Community Education Committee is designed to support the mission of educating and supporting caregivers throughout the Capital Region. Topics are presented by professionals from around the area at the location of your choice.
- NY Connects: Information and Assistance
- Programs for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Medicare 101: The Medicare Basics
- Elder Abuse: Where to Get Help
- Aging Parents: When and How to Help
- How to Manage Difficult Conversations
- How to Manage Difficult Behaviors
- How to Engage your Loved One in Meaningful Activity
- Conversations about Driving
- Estate and Long term Care Planning
- Legal Strategies for Caregivers
- Medicare/Medicaid overview
- Managing the Emotional Aspects of Being a Caregiver
- Stress Management Techniques
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Caregiving
Have a topic in mind?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org